ServiceWe Can Fix Whatever You Break
Proper maintenance is an important part of boat ownership and sooner or later, all boat owners will experience a breakdown. Whether it’s routine maintenance or a not so routine breakdown, we can take care of the problem.
We are a full service shop and can handle any of your service work. Estimates are free if the work is performed here within 60 days otherwise there is an $80 charge for estimates.
- Engine work (from tune ups to rebuilds)
- Outdrive repairs
- Prop service
- Cleaning & cosmetic work
- Wiring & Electrical Troubleshooting & Repair
- Generator repair & installation
- Mechanical systems work
- Shop Rates: $80 per hour ($40 minimum charge)
- Oil change: $90
- Gear lube change: $40.00
- Transmission oil change: $45
- Wiring & electrical: Time & material – no estimates given
- Plumbing: $80 per hour – 1 hour minimum
- Battery charge: $10
- No keys or dead battery for mechanical work: $25
Travel Lift Rate
- $75 per hour for Seasonal Slip Residents
- $150 for lift & 1 hour – $75 per hour after for Non-Seasonal Slip residents
If your boat is older than 10 years it may take 10 days or longer to get parts. In some cases parts may not be available at all.
NOTE: No work will be scheduled or performed without a complete work order, signed by customer.